For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CNTF antibody
See all CNTF primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to CNTF
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Indirect ELISA, Neutralising, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Recombinant full length human CNTF protein expressed in E. coli.
- Positive control
- ab10833 has been tested for its ability to neutralize recombinant human CNTF activity using human TF-1 Storage cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesI-ELISA: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Neut: ND50 = 120 µg/ml
WB: Use at a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCNTF is a survival factor for various neuronal cell types. Seems to prevent the degeneration of motor axons after axotomy.
- Tissue specificityNervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CNTF family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Ciliary neurotrophic factor antibody
- CNTF antibody
- CNTF_HUMAN antibody
- HCNTF antibody
References for Anti-CNTF antibody (ab10833)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"