For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
- FunctionCNTF is a survival factor for various neuronal cell types. Seems to prevent the degeneration of motor axons after axotomy.
- Tissue specificityNervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CNTF family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Ciliary neurotrophic factor antibody
- CNTF antibody
- CNTF_HUMAN antibody
- HCNTF antibody
References for Anti-CNTF antibody (ab46175)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"