For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103446 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionRequired for normal Golgi morphology and function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the COG2 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Brefeldin A sensitive peripheral Golgi protein antibody
- COG 2 antibody
- COG complex subunit 2 antibody
Anti-COG2 antibody images
Western blot - COG2 antibody (ab103446)
Anti-COG2 antibody (ab103446) at 1/100 dilution + HeLa cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 83 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - COG2 antibody (ab103446)
IHC analysis in formalin fixed and
paraffin embedded Human Lung carcinoma followed by peroxidase
conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining, using ab103446 at a dilution of 1/50.
References for Anti-COG2 antibody (ab103446)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"