For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceCOG5 belongs to the COG5 family. It is required for normal Golgi function.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytosol. Golgi apparatus membrane; Peripheral membrane protein
- 13S Golgi transport complex 90 kDa subunit antibody
- COG complex subunit 5 antibody
- Component of oligomeric Golgi complex 5 antibody
Anti-COG5 antibody images
References for Anti-COG5 antibody (ab90301)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"