For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-COG6 antibody
See all COG6 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to COG6
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: QQHKPEQGSL ANMPNLDSVT LKAAMVQFDR YLSAPDNLLI PQLNFLLSAT VKEQIVKQST ELVCRAYGEV YAAVMNPINE YKDPENILHR SPQQVQTLLS , corresponding to amino acids 558-658 of Human COG6
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for normal Golgi function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the COG6 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CDG2L antibody
- COD2 antibody
- COG complex subunit 6 antibody
Anti-COG6 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"