Anti-Collagen I + II + III + IV + V antibody (ab36064)
- Product nameAnti-Collagen I + II + III + IV + V antibodySee all Collagen I + II + III + IV + V primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Collagen I + II + III + IV + V
- SpecificityThis antibody was found to cross react in ELISA with the following: Collagen types 3/4/5: 100%; Collagen types 1 and 2: 70%; Human fibronectin, albumin and immunoglobulins all <0.5%.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native Collagen I + II + III + IV + V proteins (purified) from human placenta.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.01M Sodium phosphate, pH 7.5, 0.1% mannitol, 0.1% dextran.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is affinity isolated. It was purified by affinity chromatography on immobilized Collagen types I-V.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36064 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/10 - 1/40.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/2000 - 1/8000.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/10 - 1/40.|
- RelevanceCollagen I is a member of group I collagen (fibrillar forming collagen), it forms the fibrils of tendon, ligaments and bones. In bones the fibrils are mineralized with calcium hydroxyapatite. Collagen II is specific for cartilaginous tissues. It is essential for the normal embryonic development of the skeleton, for linear growth and for the ability of cartilage to resist compressive forces. High expression of isoform 2 in juvenile chondrocyte and low in fetal chondrocyte. Collagen III occurs in most soft connective tissues along with collagen I. Collagen IV is the major structural component of glomerular basement membranes, forming a 'chicken-wire' meshwork together with laminins, proteoglycans and entactin/nidogen. Collagen V is a member of group I collagen (fibrillar forming collagen). It is a minor connective tissue component of nearly ubiquitous distribution. Collagen V binds to DNA, heparan sulfate, thrombospondin, heparin, and insulin.
- Cellular localizationExtracellular
- Entrez Gene: 1277 Human
- Entrez Gene: 1280 Human
- Entrez Gene: 1281 Human
- Entrez Gene: 1282 Human
- Entrez Gene: 1289 Human
- Omim: 120130 Human
- Omim: 120140 Human
- Omim: 120150 Human
- Omim: 120180 Human
- Omim: 120215 Human
- SwissProt: P02452 Human
- SwissProt: P02458 Human
- SwissProt: P02461 Human
- SwissProt: P02462 Human
- SwissProt: P20908 Human
- Unigene: 172928 Human
- Unigene: 17441 Human
- Unigene: 210283 Human
- Unigene: 408182 Human
- Unigene: 443625 Human
- COL11A3 antibody
- COL1A1 antibody
- COL2A1 antibody
- COL3A1 antibody
- COL4A1 antibody
- COL5A1 antibody
- Collagen alpha 1 chain antibody
- Collagen alpha 1 II chain precursor contains chondrocalcin antibody
- Collagen alpha 1 III chain precursor antibody
- Collagen alpha 1 V chain precursor antibody
- Collagen alpha 1(I) chain antibody
- Collagen alpha 1(II) chain antibody
- Collagen alpha 1(III) chain antibody
- Collagen alpha 1(IV) chain antibody
- Collagen alpha 1(V) chain antibody
- Collagen alpha 2 I chain precursor antibody
- Collagen alpha 2 V chain precursor antibody
- Collagen I alpha 1 polypeptide antibody
- Collagen II alpha 1 polypeptide antibody
- Collagen IV alpha 1 polypeptide antibody
- Collagen type I alpha 1 antibody
- Collagen type I alpha 2 antibody
- Collagen type II alpha 1 antibody
- Collagen type III alpha 1 antibody
- Collagen type IV alpha 1 antibody
- Collagen type V alpha 1 antibody
- Collagen type V alpha 2 antibody
- EDS4A antibody
- Ehlers Danlos syndrome type IV autosomal dominant antibody
- OI4 antibody
- Primary osteoarthritis spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenital antibody
- SEDC antibody
References for Anti-Collagen I + II + III + IV + V antibody (ab36064)
ab36064 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.