For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionOne gap junction consists of a cluster of closely packed pairs of transmembrane channels, the connexons, through which materials of low MW diffuse from one cell to a neighboring cell.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in neurons.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the connexin family. Delta-type subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > gap junction.
Information by UniProt
- Connexin 36 antibody
- Connexin-36 antibody
- Cx36 antibody
Anti-Connexin 36 / GJA9 antibody images
Western blot - Connexin 36 / GJA9 antibody (ab48814)
References for Anti-Connexin 36 / GJA9 antibody (ab48814)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"