For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.6 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevancePart of the connexin genes, the CX40.1 gene appears to have evolved to different expression patterns and presumably to different functions compared to its orthologue in the mouse genome.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- Connexin antibody
- CX40.1 antibody
- Gap junction protein antibody
Anti-Connexin 40.1 antibody images
Western blot - Connexin 40.1 antibody (ab33132)
References for Anti-Connexin 40.1 antibody (ab33132)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"