For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCOQ3 (Coenzyme Q3 homolog, methyltransferase) is an O-methyltransferase essential in the biosynthetic pathway of coenzyme Q (ubiquinone).
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- 3 4 dihydroxy 5 hexaprenylbenzoate methyltransferase antibody
- bA9819.1 antibody
- Coenzyme Q3 homolog methyltransferase (S. cerevisiae) antibody
Anti-COQ3 antibody images
References for Anti-COQ3 antibody (ab93471)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"