For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab102644 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMethyltransferase required for the conversion of 2-polyprenyl-6-methoxy-1,4-benzoquinol (DDMQH2) to 2-polyprenyl-3-methyl-6-methoxy-1,4-benzoquinol (DMQH2).
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; ubiquinone biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. UbiE family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 2-methoxy-6-polyprenyl-1 antibody
- 4-benzoquinol methylase antibody
- COQ5 antibody
Anti-COQ5 antibody images
Western blot - COQ5 antibody (ab102644)
Anti-COQ5 antibody (ab102644) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse heart tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - COQ5 antibody (ab102644)
IHC analysis in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human lung carcinoma using ab102644 (1/50 dilution) followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-COQ5 antibody (ab102644)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"