For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMethyltransferase required for the conversion of 2-polyprenyl-6-methoxy-1,4-benzoquinol (DDMQH2) to 2-polyprenyl-3-methyl-6-methoxy-1,4-benzoquinol (DMQH2).
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; ubiquinone biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. UbiE family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 2-methoxy-6-polyprenyl-1 antibody
- 4-benzoquinol methylase antibody
- COQ5 antibody
Anti-COQ5 antibody images
References for Anti-COQ5 antibody (ab122936)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"