For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab104189 is antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in the biosynthesis of coenzyme Q.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; ubiquinone biosynthesis.
- Involvement in diseaseCoenzyme Q10 deficiency, primary, 5
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the COQ9 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- C16orf49 antibody
- Chromosome 16 open reading frame 49 antibody
- Coenzyme Q9 homolog (S. cerevisiae) antibody
Anti-COQ9 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"