For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionMay be involved in cytokinesis, motility, and signal transduction.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat coronin family.
Contains 4 WD repeats.
Information by UniProt
- COR1C_HUMAN antibody
- CORO 1C antibody
- Coro1c antibody
Anti-Coronin 3 antibody images
Western blot - Coronin 3 antibody (ab96266)
All lanes : Anti-Coronin 3 antibody (ab96266) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Coronin 3 antibody (ab96266)
ab96266 at 1/100 dilution stainin Coronin 3 in paraffin-embedded Human Sarcoma meta to brain Blood Vessel.
References for Anti-Coronin 3 antibody (ab96266)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"