Corticosterone (CSCI) ELISA kit (ab108821)
- Product nameCorticosterone (CSCI) ELISA kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 5% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 7.1%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Saliva, Milk, Urine, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeCompetitive
- Sensitivity= 0.3 ng/ml
- Range0.391 ng/ml - 100 ng/ml
= 96 %
- Assay time3h 00m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Baboon
- Product overview
Abcam’s Corticosterone (CSCI) in vitro competitive ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of Corticosterone (CSCI) levels in plasma, serum, urine, milk, saliva and cell culture supernatant.
A Corticosterone specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently biotinylated Corticosterone is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is inversely proportional to the amount of Corticosterone captured in plate.
- Tested applicationsCompetitive ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent M Concentrate 1 x 20ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 30ml 2X Biotinylated Corticosterone (Lyophilized) 1 vial Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Corticosterone Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Corticosterone Standard 1 vial Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108821 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Corticosterone (CSCI) ELISA kit (ab108821)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen Y et al. Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Reduces Myometrial Infiltration, Uterine Hyperactivity, and Stress Levels and Alleviates Generalized Hyperalgesia in Mice Induced With Adenomyosis. Reprod Sci N/A:N/A (2013). Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23703534) »
- Soares E et al. Spatial memory impairments in a prediabetic rat model. Neuroscience 250:565-77 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23912035) »