For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionBinds to F-actin in a calcium-independent manner. Has no direct effect on actin depolymerization.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in placenta, lung, kidney and peripheral blood leukocytes and lower levels in brain, liver and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF family. Coactosin subfamily.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- CLP antibody
- Coactosin like 1 antibody
- Coactosin-like protein antibody
Anti-COTL1 antibody images
References for Anti-COTL1 antibody (ab93427)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"