Cow Casein full length protein (ab91092)
- Product nameCow Casein full length proteinSee all Casein proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91092 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
The purity was determined to be >95% by densitometry.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.5
- Alpha casein
- Casein alpha s1
- casein, alpha
- casein, alpha-S1, included
- FunctionImportant role in the capacity of milk to transport calcium phosphate.
Casoxin D acts as opioid antagonist and has vasorelaxing activity mediated by bradykinin B1 receptors.
- Tissue specificityMammary gland specific. Secreted in milk.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-casein family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Cow Casein full length protein images
Sample purity data for ab91092.
Oberved molecular weight: 28~30 kDa.
References for Cow Casein full length protein (ab91092)
ab91092 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.