Cow IL1 alpha protein fragment (ab87390)
- Product nameCow IL1 alpha protein fragmentSee all IL1 alpha proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSNVKYNFMRV IHQECILNDA LNQSIIRDMS GPYLTATTLN NLEEAVKFDM VAYVSEEDSQ LPVTLRISKT QLFVSAQNED EPVLLKEMPE TPKIIKDETN LLFFWEKHGS MDYFKSVAHP KLFIATKQEK LVHMASGPPS ITDFQILEK
- Amino acids120 to 268
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87390 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab87390 is purified by Ion-exchange chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1.0X PBS
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile Phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein. Stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Hematopoietin 1
- IL 1 alpha
- IL 1A
- IL-1 alpha
- IL1 ALPHA
- Interleukin 1 alpha
- Interleukin-1 alpha
- Interleukin1 alpha
- Preinterleukin 1 alpha
- Pro interleukin 1 alpha
- FunctionProduced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- DomainThe similarity among the IL-1 precursors suggests that the amino ends of these proteins serve some as yet undefined function.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
References for Cow IL1 alpha protein fragment (ab87390)
ab87390 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.