Cow IL17 full length protein (ab87905)
- Product nameCow IL17 full length proteinSee all IL17 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceKAGVIIPQSP GCPPTEDKNF PQHVRVNLNI VNRSTNSRRP TDYHKRSTSP WTLHRNEDPE RYPSVIWEAK CSHSGCINAE GKVDHHMNSV TIQQEILVLR RESQHCPHSF RLEKMLVAVG CTCVTPIVRH LA
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87905 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab87905 is purified by Ion-exchange chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1X PBS
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- CTLA 8
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 8
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated protein 8
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 8
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8
- IL 17A
- Interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 8)
- Interleukin 17A
- FunctionInduces stromal cells to produce proinflammatory and hematopoietic cytokines. Enhances the surface expression of ICAM1/intracellular adhesion molecule 1 in fibroblasts.
- Tissue specificityRestricted to activated memory T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
modificationsFound both in glycosylated and nonglycosylated forms.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Cow IL17 full length protein (ab87905)
ab87905 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.