Anti-COX IV [4D11-B3-E8] antibody (ab131177)
- Product nameAnti-COX IV [4D11-B3-E8] antibodySee all COX IV primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4D11-B3-E8] to COX IV
- Specificityab131177 detects endogenous levels of COXIV Isoform 1 and does not cross-react with related proteins.
- Tested applicationsIP, ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Goat, Human, African Green Monkey, Chinese Hamster
Synthetic peptide of Human COXIV Isoform 1.
- Positive control
- HeLa cells; Mouse skeletal muscle and Jurkat cell lysates; K562 cells for flow cytometry.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.2% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% Tris glycine, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4D11-B3-E8
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131177 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
- FunctionThis protein is one of the nuclear-coded polypeptide chains of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal oxidase in mitochondrial electron transport.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase IV family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- AL024441 antibody
- COX 4 antibody
- COX IV 1 antibody
- COX IV antibody
- COX IV-1 antibody
- Cox4 antibody
- COX41_HUMAN antibody
- Cox4a antibody
- COX4B antibody
- COX4I1 antibody
- COX4I2 antibody
- COX4L2 antibody
- COXIV antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase polypeptide IV antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4 isoform 1 mitochondrial antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4 isoform 1, mitochondrial antibody
- Cytochrome C Oxidase subunit IV antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit IV isoform 1 antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase subunit IV isoform 2 (lung) antibody
- Cytochrome c oxydase subunit 4 antibody
- dJ857M17.2 antibody
- MGC105470 antibody
- MGC72016 antibody
Anti-COX IV [4D11-B3-E8] antibody images
All lanes : Anti-COX IV [4D11-B3-E8] antibody (ab131177) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : COS7 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 3 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 4 : C6 cell lysate
Lane 5 : Goat muscle cell lysate
Lane 6 : CHO-K1 cell lysate
Lane 7 : HeLa cell lysate
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells labelling COXIV Isoform 2 with ab131177 at 1/150 dilution.
Immunoprecipitation analysis of HeLa cell lysate labeling COX IV with ab131177.
All lanes : Anti-COX IV [4D11-B3-E8] antibody (ab131177) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse skeletal muscle lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Flow Cytometric analysis of K562 cells labelling COXIV Isoform 2 with ab131177 (red) at 1/100 dilution; followed by FITC-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG. Mouse IgG control (blue).
References for Anti-COX IV [4D11-B3-E8] antibody (ab131177)
ab131177 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.