For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThis protein is one of the nuclear-coded polypeptide chains of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal oxidase in mitochondrial electron transport.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase IV family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AL024441 antibody
- COX 4 antibody
- COX IV 1 antibody
Anti-COX IV antibody images
References for Anti-COX IV antibody (ab93656)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"