For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody
See all COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Prostaglandin I synthase.
- Tested applicationsWB, IPmore details
- Species reactivity
Sheep, Cow, Human
Does not react with:
Synthetic peptide: LLKNPEALAA VRGELETVLL GAEQPISQMT T conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 299/329 of Cow Prostaglandin I synthase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, Tris buffered saline, 0.5mg/ml BSA, pH 8.0
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab39351 is an affinity purified IgG.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay play an important role in regulating or promoting cell proliferation in some normal and neoplastically transformed cells.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; prostaglandin biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prostaglandin G/H synthase family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- COX 1 antibody
- COX 3 antibody
- COX-1 antibody
References for Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab39351)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"