Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab84602)
- Product nameAnti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibodySee all COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 550 to the C-terminus of Human COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1.
(Peptide available as ab93495.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following human whole cell lysates: A431; HUVEC.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84602 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play an important role in regulating or promoting cell proliferation in some normal and neoplastically transformed cells.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; prostaglandin biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prostaglandin G/H synthase family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- COX 1 antibody
- COX 3 antibody
- COX-1 antibody
- COX1 antibody
- Cox3 antibody
- Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody
- Cyclooxygenase 3, included antibody
- Cyclooxygenase-1 antibody
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- Partial COX1 proteins, included antibody
- PCOX1 antibody
- PGG/HS antibody
- PGH synthase 1 antibody
- PGH1_HUMAN antibody
- PGHS-1 antibody
- PGHS1 antibody
- PHS 1 antibody
- PHS1 antibody
- Prostaglandin G/H synthase 1 antibody
- Prostaglandin H2 synthase 1 antibody
- Prostaglandin-endoperoxide synthase 1 (prostaglandin G/H synthase and cyclooxygenase) antibody
- Prostaglandin-endoperoxide synthase 1 antibody
- PTGHS antibody
- PTGS1 antibody
Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab84602) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : HUVEC (Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cell) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Observed band size : 71,73 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 2 minutes
References for Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab84602)
ab84602 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.