For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 31 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).
- FunctionExerts its effect at some terminal stage of cytochrome c oxidase synthesis, probably by being involved in the insertion of the copper B into subunit I.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the COX11/CtaG family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- COX11 antibody
- COX11 homolog antibody
- COX11 homolog, cytochrome c oxidase assembly protein (yeast) antibody
Anti-COX11 antibody images
References for Anti-COX11 antibody (ab64884)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"