For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 10.5 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 10.5 kDa).
- FunctionConnects the two COX monomers into the physiological dimeric form.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific. Weak expression in thymus and heart. Expressed in cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase subunit 6B family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion intermembrane space.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 59 antibody
- COX VIb-2 antibody
- Cox6b2 antibody
Anti-COX6B2 antibody images
References for Anti-COX6B2 antibody (ab70685)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"