For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123591 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa.
- FunctionThis protein is one of the nuclear-coded polypeptide chains of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal oxidase in mitochondrial electron transport.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase VIIa family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- COX7A antibody
- COX7A1 antibody
- COX7AH antibody
Anti-COX7A1 antibody images
References for Anti-COX7A1 antibody (ab123591)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"