For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 13 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa).
- FunctionMay be a regulatory subunit of cytochrome c oxidase that mediates the higher level of energy production in target cells by estrogen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase VIIa family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- COX7a related protein antibody
- COX7a-related protein antibody
- COX7A2L antibody
Anti-COX7A2L antibody images
References for Anti-COX7A2L antibody (ab67433)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"