For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionThis protein is one of the nuclear-coded polypeptide chains of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal oxidase in mitochondrial electron transport.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase VIIb family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- COX7B2 antibody
- CX7B2_HUMAN antibody
- Cytochrome c oxidase polypeptide VIIb2 antibody
Anti-COX7B2 antibody images
Western blot - COX7B2 antibody (ab97870)
Anti-COX7B2 antibody (ab97870) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 9 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - COX7B2 antibody (ab97870)
Immunofluorescence analysis of COX7B2 in paraformaldehyde-fixed A549 cells, using ab97870 at 1/200 dilution. Lower panel is merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - COX7B2 antibody (ab97870)
Immunohistochemical analysis of COX7B2 in paraffin-embedded Cal27 xenograft, using ab97870 at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-COX7B2 antibody (ab97870)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"