For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in the proteolytic inactivation of enkephalins and neurotensin in some brain areas. May convert inactive angiotensin I into the biologically active angiotensin II.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving CPA6 was found in a patient with Duane retraction syndrome. Translocation t(6;8)(q26;q13).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M14 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Carboxypeptidase A6 antibody
- Carboxypeptidase B antibody
- CBPA6_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CPA6 antibody images
References for Anti-CPA6 antibody (ab108258)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"