For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the kidney, brain and testis and to a lower extent in heart, liver and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protease inhibitor I39 (alpha-2-macroglobulin) family.
Contains 1 Kazal-like domain.
modificationsProteolytically cleaved into 2 chains of about 70 and 130 kDa. The fragments are not connected by disulfide bonds.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C3 and PZP-like alpha-2-macroglobulin domain-containing protein 8 antibody
- CPAMD8 antibody
- CPMD8_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CPAMD8 antibody images
References for Anti-CPAMD8 antibody (ab122168)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"