For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab83009? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab83009 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Villanueva E et al. Translational reprogramming in tumour cells can generate oncoselectivity in viral therapies. Nat Commun 8:14833 (2017).
- Guillén-Boixet J et al. CPEB4 is regulated during cell cycle by ERK2/Cdk1-mediated phosphorylation and its assembly into liquid-like droplets. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Pérez-Guijarro E et al. Lineage-specific roles of the cytoplasmic polyadenylation factor CPEB4 in the regulation of melanoma drivers. Nat Commun 7:13418 (2016).
- Sun HT et al. Expression of CPEB4 in invasive ductal breast carcinoma and its prognostic significance. Onco Targets Ther 8:3499-506 (2015).
- Hu W et al. Cpeb4-mediated translational regulatory circuitry controls terminal erythroid differentiation. Dev Cell 30:660-72 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"