For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CPLX1 antibody
See all CPLX1 primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to CPLX1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
Amino acids 1-134 of CPLX1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.
- FunctionPositively regulates a late step in synaptic vesicle exocytosis. Also involved in glucose-induced secretion of insulin by pancreatic beta-cells.
- Tissue specificityNervous system. In hippocampus and cerebellum, expressed mainly by inhibitory neurons. Overexpressed in substantia nigra from patients with Parkinson disease.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complexin/synaphin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Enriched at synaptic-releasing sites in mature neurons.
Information by UniProt
- 921-S antibody
- complexin 1 antibody
- Complexin I antibody
Anti-CPLX1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"