For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107063 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionPositively regulates a late step in synaptic vesicle exocytosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complexin/synaphin family.
modificationsFarnesylation mediates presynaptic targeting.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cell junction > synapse. Enriched at the synaptic terminal.
Information by UniProt
- Complexin 3 antibody
- Complexin III antibody
- Complexin-3 antibody
Anti-CPLX3 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-CPLX3 antibody (ab107063)
Anti-CPLX3 antibody (ab107063) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse liver tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CPLX3 antibody (ab107063)
ab107063 at 1/50 dilution staining CPLX3 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"