For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CPNE1 antibody
See all CPNE1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to CPNE1
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognize isoform a and b (NP_003906.2; NP_690902.1).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
C-APLKPLPPSAKDPA , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 519-532 of Human CPNE1 (NP_690902.1)
- Positive control
- Human skin tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAmmonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.
- FunctionMay function in membrane trafficking. Exhibits calcium-dependent phospholipid binding properties.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the copine family.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
Information by UniProt
- Copine 1 antibody
- Copine I antibody
- Copine-1 antibody
Anti-CPNE1 antibody images
References for Anti-CPNE1 antibody (ab103903)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"