For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
- FunctionMay function in membrane trafficking. Exhibits calcium-dependent phospholipid binding properties.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the copine family.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and threonine residues.
Information by UniProt
- Copine 3 antibody
- Copine III antibody
- Copine-3 antibody
Anti-CPNE3 antibody images
References for Anti-CPNE3 antibody (ab89288)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"