For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
- FunctionMay function in membrane trafficking. Exhibits calcium-dependent phospholipid binding properties.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the copine family.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and threonine residues.
Information by UniProt
- Copine 3 antibody
- Copine III antibody
- Copine-3 antibody
Anti-CPNE3 antibody images
Western blot - CPNE3 antibody (ab97919)
All lanes : Anti-CPNE3 antibody (ab97919) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLaS3 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CPNE3 antibody (ab97919)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded ovarian carcinoma, using ab97919 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-CPNE3 antibody (ab97919)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"