For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay function in membrane trafficking. Exhibits calcium-dependent phospholipid binding properties. May have a role in synaptic plasticity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the copine family.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
Information by UniProt
- Copine 6 antibody
- Copine VI (neuronal) antibody
- Copine VI antibody
Anti-CPNE6 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-CPNE6 antibody (ab125883)
Anti-CPNE6 antibody (ab125883) at 1/1000 dilution + U87-MG whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CPNE6 antibody (ab125883)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human Breast cancer, using ab125883 antibody at 1:250 dilution
References for Anti-CPNE6 antibody (ab125883)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"