For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThe exact functions of CPNE9 remain unknown but it may function in membrane trafficking. CPNE9 exhibits calcium-dependent phospholipid binding properties.
- Copine 9 antibody
- Copine family member IX antibody
- Copine IX antibody
- Copine like protein antibody
Anti-CPNE9 antibody images
Western blot - CPNE9 antibody (ab87686)
Anti-CPNE9 antibody (ab87686) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 20 kDa,33 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CPNE9 antibody (ab87686)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"