For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CPO antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to CPO
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 111-160 ( EWIAPAFCQW FVKEILQNHK DNSSIRKLLR NLDFYVLPVL NIDGYIYTWT) of Human CPO (NP_775100).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable carboxypeptidase which may cleave proteins with C-terminal acidic residues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M14 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Carboxypeptidase O antibody
- CBPO_HUMAN antibody
- CPO antibody
References for Anti-CPO antibody (ab125377)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"