For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Cpt1c antibody
See all Cpt1c primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to Cpt1c
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Orangutan
KSSTKTDSHRLGQH by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 737-750 of human Cpt1c (NP_689572.1).
- Positive control
- Human brain (frontal cortex) lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa).
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in brain and testis.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid beta-oxidation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane. Cell junction > synapse.
Information by UniProt
- brain isoform antibody
- Carnitine acyltransferase like protein 1 antibody
- Carnitine acyltransferase like protein1 antibody
Anti-Cpt1c antibody images
Western blot - Cpt1c antibody (ab87773)
References for Anti-Cpt1c antibody (ab87773)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"