For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CPVL antibody
See all CPVL primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to CPVL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-477 of Human CPVL
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IF/ICC: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in the digestion of phagocytosed particles in the lysosome, participation in an inflammatory protease cascade, and trimming of peptides for antigen presentation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in macrophages but not in other leukocytes. Abundantly expressed in heart and kidney. Also expressed in spleen, leukocytes, and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S10 family.
Information by UniProt
- Carboxypeptidase antibody
- Carboxypeptidase vitellogenic like antibody
- carboxypeptidase WUG antibody
Anti-CPVL antibody images
Immunofluorescence - CPVL antibody (ab57383)
CPVL antibody (ab57383) used in immunofluorescence at 10ug/ml on HeLa cells.
IHC-P - CPVL antibody (ab57383)
CPVL antibody (ab57383) used in immunohistochemistry at 2ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human lymphomar tissue.
Western blot - CPVL antibody (ab57383)
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
CPVL antibody (ab57383) at 1ug/lane + Jurkat cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-CPVL antibody (ab57383)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"