For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in the digestion of phagocytosed particles in the lysosome, participation in an inflammatory protease cascade, and trimming of peptides for antigen presentation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in macrophages but not in other leukocytes. Abundantly expressed in heart and kidney. Also expressed in spleen, leukocytes, and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S10 family.
Information by UniProt
- Carboxypeptidase antibody
- Carboxypeptidase vitellogenic like antibody
- carboxypeptidase WUG antibody
Anti-CPVL antibody images
References for Anti-CPVL antibody (ab96201)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"