For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
Titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a variety of fetal tissues.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 77 antibody
- CPX candidate region 1 protein antibody
- CPX chromosomal region candidate gene 1 protein antibody
Anti-CPXCR1 antibody images
Western blot - CPXCR1 antibody (ab51012)
Lane 1 : Marker
Lane 2 : Anti-CPXCR1 antibody (ab51012) at 1.25 µg/ml
Lane 1 : As above
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg with skim milk/ PBS at 5 %
Lane 2 : HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CPXCR1 antibody (ab51012)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"