For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceCPXM (carboxypeptidase X, member 1) belongs to the peptidase M14 family. However, no carboxypeptidase activity has yet been detected. It may be involved in cell-cell interactions.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Carboxypeptidase X (M14 family) member 1 antibody
- Carboxypeptidase X member 1 antibody
- Carboxypeptidase X, M14 family antibody
Anti-CPXM antibody images
References for Anti-CPXM antibody (ab102073)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"