For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CPXM antibody
See all CPXM primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to CPXM
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 610-719 of Human CPXM
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCPXM (carboxypeptidase X, member 1) belongs to the peptidase M14 family. However, no carboxypeptidase activity has yet been detected. It may be involved in cell-cell interactions.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Carboxypeptidase X (M14 family) member 1 antibody
- Carboxypeptidase X member 1 antibody
- Carboxypeptidase X, M14 family antibody
Anti-CPXM antibody images
References for Anti-CPXM antibody (ab57621)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"