For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay be involved in cell-cell interactions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M14 family.
Contains 1 F5/8 type C domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Carboxypeptidase Hlo antibody
- Carboxypeptidase like protein X2 antibody
- Carboxypeptidase X (M14 family), member 2 antibody
Anti-CPXM2 antibody images
References for Anti-CPXM2 antibody (ab111238)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"