For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab119408 was purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 16 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa).
- FunctionTransports retinoic acid to the nucleus. Regulates the access of retinoic acid to the nuclear retinoic acid receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates hydrophobic ligands in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Upon ligand binding, a conformation change exposes a nuclear localization motif and the protein is transported into the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Cellular retinoic acid binding protein 2 antibody
- Cellular retinoic acid binding protein II antibody
- Cellular retinoic acid-binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-CRABP2 antibody images
References for Anti-CRABP2 antibody (ab119408)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"