For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
- FunctionTransports retinoic acid to the nucleus. Regulates the access of retinoic acid to the nuclear retinoic acid receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates hydrophobic ligands in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Upon ligand binding, a conformation change exposes a nuclear localization motif and the protein is transported into the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Cellular retinoic acid binding protein 2 antibody
- Cellular retinoic acid binding protein II antibody
- Cellular retinoic acid-binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-CRABP2 antibody images
References for Anti-CRABP2 antibody (ab67109)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"