Creatinase full length protein (ab58758)
- Product nameCreatinase full length protein
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58758 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C.
- Reconstitutionreconstitute with 0.1ml water
- Creatine amidinohydrolase
- EC 126.96.36.199
- RelevanceCreatinase is an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of creatine to sarcosine and urea. It belongs to the peptidase M24 family.
References for Creatinase full length protein (ab58758)
ab58758 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.