For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123329 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionBinds to the cAMP response element and activates transcription.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
Contains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- cAMP response element binding protein 5 antibody
- cAMP response element binding protein CRE Bpa antibody
- cAMP response element-binding protein CREBPa antibody
Anti-CREB5 antibody images
References for Anti-CREB5 antibody (ab123329)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"