For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- FunctionMay regulate transport of alpha4-beta2 neuronal acetylcholine receptor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CRELD family.
Contains 2 EGF-like domains.
Contains 2 FU (furin-like) repeats.
- Developmental stageExpressed in all fetal tissues tested.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- CREL2_HUMAN antibody
- CRELD 2 antibody
- CRELD2 antibody
Anti-CRELD2 antibody images
References for Anti-CRELD2 antibody (ab68903)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"